The night of October 16 the gravitation pull on the earth made it so broom could stand on it's own. We had two standing. Creepy around this time of year.
Quinn and Landon enjoying the birthday trash.
Collin playing soccer and loving it!We officially have a double digit dude. I want to call him Triple D, but Barry says that is inappropriate. :) Xander turned 10 on the 18th, and Landon turns 8 on th 30th. Where has the time gone. I wish the clock would slow down. I have heard myself saying several times this past year that I would like for my family to stay the way it is right now. I enjoy every age of my children right now. I don't think I want to visit the teeange years. Time can stand still for now.







2 comments:
He has gotten so big! What a handsome boy. I know whatcha mean about wanting things to stay the way they are right now...
Hey!!!
Four boys!!! Isn't it weird being so incredibly outnumbered? I'm so glad to be in touch with you again. Your family is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! No surprise.
Post a Comment