Thursday, October 2, 2008

My crazy mom and dad!

My dad is so crazy. I love this picture that my sister snapped when we were in McAllen. My dad can't be just NORMAL, everything is about getting a laugh out of people. He keeps us on our toes. This is one of those pics that I will cherish for always. That is my Grandpa Bess's hand holding Quinn's foot when Quinn was about 5 weeks old. I think it is so sweet. Thanks Kim for capturing that moment.

One night we all sat down to have some ice cream, and my mom decided to eat some leftover spinach from dinner instead. Notice that I am chowing on the ice cream while she is pointing to her muscles getting bigger. My you know what is getting bigger! My mom will live to be a 103 because she's "no fool". (Jimminie Crickett)



1 comment:

My name is Andrea said...

What a precious picture of your grandpa's hand and your baby's foot...Imagine what his hands have done and the life they have lived in contrast to where those little feet are headed and the trails he will walk. So sweet!

Weekend of fun

Three plus one equals 4 and grandma

Three plus one equals 4 and grandma
Landon, Xander, Collin, Quinn and Grandma Bess