

Just a few more pictures I know you will enjoy. I know everyone says their babies are cute, but mine really is cute. :) We are having so much fun. I am sad that Grandma is going home tomorrow. Barry, Xander and Landon are in Austin at a soccer tournament, but they will be home Sunday. Then it is back to work for Barry and the boys and me at home. Wish me luck.






6 comments:
I agree, I have a very unbiased opinion, and he IS cute!!! Holler when your mom is gone when you need a helping hand!
He is so cute! When I see little boys like your boys I really want to have a baby boy. Not any time soon though. With my luck we will have all girls! Ha ha!
Not only is HE cute but you looked TERRIFIC too when I saw you! I will call you tomorrow night about dinner.
So cute! You look so great and so happy! I bet your boys will just love having you both home. Good luck and hollar if there's anything you need!
A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E, hey whatcha have to get a shot for? OUCH
He is so adorable:) He looks so little and Liam already looks big compared to him! I love the pic of you kissing him.....nothing is stronger than a mother's love:)
Post a Comment