



Quinn had his first doctors appointment this week with Dr. Kaplan. He is now 7 lbs. 4 oz. and 20 1/2 inches long. The doctor couldn't believe how much he had grown in 10 days. He also went to his first soccer game. Several people told us they were surprised he didn't already have a soccer ball attached to his feet. I'm in no hurry for him to grow up. We are having so much fun with him. Last night was my first night to have a him alone. My mom is gone, and my mother-in-law is leaving out of town. Barry has weekend duty, so I look forward to Friday and Saturday nights. I do have to say that I enjoy the late nights and early mornings with him where the house is peaceful and I can talk to him quietly. Quinn is so beautiful. I have been overcome with so much love for all of my boys. My heart is so full of gratitude towards our Heavenly Father for sending me these precious boys. I take the responsibility of raising them very seriously, and ask for the spirit to guide me daily as I try to raise righteous and faithful boys.






9 comments:
He is a little angel:) I can so relate to this post! Liam is SO BIG already!
He is so cute and you are a good stripling warrior mother...
He looked so small to me when I was there on Wednesday, I was surprised he weighs that much. What a cute boy. Odd to me how you were such a natural with young women when you don't have girls of your own....yet.
Okay, just let us know when we can all come babysit your boys so that you and Barry can have some couple time together. Really. Let us come play with these boys soon!
Amber and Barry only need 1 more for the Shelton Basketball Team. Maybe they can borrow Will as brother Lance Bradford has a son. Then they can play sister Kimberly Enlow's 4 boys for their 1st game. Only problem is Grandma Dianne Bess will want to cheer for both teams. Go Grandson's!!!
Amber and Barry only need 1 more for the Shelton Basketball Team. Maybe they can borrow Will as brother Lance Bradford has a son. Then they can play sister Kimberly Enlow's 4 boys for their 1st game. Only problem is Grandma Dianne Bess will want to cheer for both teams. Go Grandson's!!!
too cute!!
Quinn is adorable and all the boys are lookin' fine! Amber, sorry I've taken so long to congratulate you on his birth - YAY! You're such a trooper. Of course Quinn's pics need to be here 24-7 as he grows - so don't stop. Love that we could be together in Dallas a few days. Glad that baby's out! Love, Nat
He is ADORIBLE!!!!!
Post a Comment