Thursday, July 31, 2008
So my doctor finally showed me the light at the end of this very long tunnel I've been traveling in for 39 weeks now. I have an induction planned for Monday, August 4th. We are so excited that we know this pregnancy will end. I actually still can't believe it. My mom is flying in on Sunday and will be with me for a week. Barry is taking Xander and Landon to a soccer tournament in Austin on Friday the 8th, so it will be great to have mom here. I will post some pictures when I get home from the hospital unless I can convince Barry to do it sooner. Wish me luck!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Three plus one equals 4 and grandma
Landon, Xander, Collin, Quinn and Grandma Bess






7 comments:
I can't wait to see him. I know you are soooo looking forward to delivery. You reminded me so much of myself when I saw you on Sunday. The end of pregnancy sucked for me too.I will be callin' you to bring you dinner...
just a few more days to go!!! yea!!
Um, the 6th is Wednesday, I know because that is my Tyler's Birthday! I am so excited for you all...I need to call and work out the RS things....Good Luck!
awesome!! i'm so glad the end's in sight!!
I am so excited to see boy #4!
Yippeeee. I am so excited for you all! I can't wait to meet your new addition.
Love,
Rene
Good luck! Good luck! Good luck! I can't wait to hear how it all goes. We'll be praying for you!
Post a Comment