I walked upstairs today to where my computer is and this picture was on my screen saver. I laughed so hard thinking about being a new mom again and wondering if I am ready for a new born.
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Three plus one equals 4 and grandma
Landon, Xander, Collin, Quinn and Grandma Bess






8 comments:
I don't think we are ever really ready! But we are always ready to NOT be PREGNANT! GOOD LUCK GIRL!
You made me smile today! Thanks.
This is the funniest picture and timing situation I have seen. Thanks for the chuckle!
i guess you can be thankful you don't have a brood!
How funny! The mama pig may have more mouths to feed, but at least she doesn't have to change any diapers. Good luck... we'll be thinking of you on Monday!
Scary sight! I can't imagine having more than one at a time. For all you "piggies" out there who get to have more than one at a time, God bless you! Will this be the last one Amber? If so, enjoy all those sweet moments with that new baby, and if not, enjoy them still! Congrats and good luck with this busy week you have ahead of you!
Was that picture taken at the fair? I took the same picture and felt sad for the poor mommy pig. I'm so glad the baby is here safely. Thanks for calling me; I can't wait to see him!
ummmm, little late for second thoughts... :P
i always thought the same thing before one of mine was born...so much work...so little sleep but sooo worth it!!
Post a Comment