Sunday, June 1, 2008



Some of you may not know that we are expecting boy #4 in early August. I am excited to remain the "Queen Bee" around here. I'm not sure what I would do if I had to add ballet, ribbons and curls, dresses, and PINK into the mix of boys. The boys went with us to the ultra sound a couple of months ago to find out what we were having. They were so relieved to find out it was a boy. Barry and I would love to have a girl, but are so thrilled to have another boy. The baby was flexing his muscles and had up his punching fists to show the boys he is ready to join our family. Those of you with boys will know what I am talking about.

1 comment:

lyn said...

Amber, hey it's Lyn. I found your blog from the Gorgueiros. Congrats on the 4th boy! I have a feeling I'll be right there with you, should I ever become brave enough to do it all over again! Here's to our reign! :::cheers::: lol

Weekend of fun

Three plus one equals 4 and grandma

Three plus one equals 4 and grandma
Landon, Xander, Collin, Quinn and Grandma Bess